Liberty Mutual Insurance - Cut off without notice and still disabled
I have just been cut off from Long-term disability with NO notice after only 4 months, when my dr says I am unable to maintain a work schedule due to major depression and fibromyalgia.They hired 3rd-party "experts" who unilaterally "reviewed" my case (without any input from my drs or me), nor were there any additional exams, to decide I was magically able to work.
After a few minutes of trying to be calm and reasonable I went hysterical and all they did was tell me sorry they didn't bother to notify me and would get out the letter and then I can appeal the decision. In the meantime, this will cost me my hugely expensive COBRA insurance, which is still better for the price than anything available now thanks to Obamacare. I jumped through all their hoops and this is what they call responsibility -- clearly NOT their policy!
It will take a couple months to hear back from Social Security Disability but Liberty is still liable for the difference between what they were paying me and what SSD sends me.I think that's what's behind this sudden baseless decision to close my disability file, but I told them they will be hearing from my lawyer before they even get their letter out.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My car was hit by. Massive truck. It should have been total loss BUT the truck was insured by liberty too. After wasting $13,000 I have almost died in it..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "After spending a few hours with Clint (over a few days) all I can say is that if you want to feel and understand the history of the land and..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."