Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual refuses to pay worker comp claims,after paying$125,000 on Medical care. They say NO more..What is Life time mean?
I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM sent me to a QME that tey picked, I saw the Dr and he reported that Yes the Injury Caused this....So LM paid $125,000 to fix 20 teeth. They paid in 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,and after a New treatment was Needed...LM has NOW said they DON"T have to pay any more...Because they CHANGE THE LAW W/C Law for them...WE PATIENTS are told we have Life Time Medical.....This is a Joke to them that have NO Pain.....SOME Day EVERYONE gets pain...Just remember that.....SO If you want this kind of INS Co running you DOWN, that Please Buy LIBERTY MUTUAL INS an any FORM....YOU are a FOOL..............
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My car was hit by. Massive truck. It should have been total loss BUT the truck was insured by liberty too. After wasting $13,000 I have almost died in it..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."
- "I wanted to say this has been the worst 2 days first it started when we got the room it has not been cleaned yet so we called front desk..."
- "We bought a sofa and loves eat from the rooms to go store in mayaguez, Puerto Rico a little over a year ago. The top layer of this so called..."