Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual refuses to pay worker comp claims,after paying$125,000 on Medical care. They say NO more..What is Life time mean?
I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM sent me to a QME that tey picked, I saw the Dr and he reported that Yes the Injury Caused this....So LM paid $125,000 to fix 20 teeth. They paid in 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,and after a New treatment was Needed...LM has NOW said they DON"T have to pay any more...Because they CHANGE THE LAW W/C Law for them...WE PATIENTS are told we have Life Time Medical.....This is a Joke to them that have NO Pain.....SOME Day EVERYONE gets pain...Just remember that.....SO If you want this kind of INS Co running you DOWN, that Please Buy LIBERTY MUTUAL INS an any FORM....YOU are a FOOL..............
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "WE are Little freelancer. WE worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment..."
- "Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them. They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well. Brand new..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."