Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual Will Not Pay damages from Super Stom Sandy
Update added by user Oct 03, 2013
Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2013
In August 2012 I had a leak in my roof and called for a claim well told me were gonna pay for a couple of shingles. On Oct 29 2013
Super Storm Sandy Hit i called Liberty Mutual and the claim adjuster came and looked at my roof he said the roof was fine and where going to pay you for a couple of shingles wow Thieves. I had a contractor come out he said the roof was destroyed. ok Then i had the whole house looked at the house has extensive damage they send another claim adjuster and an engineer. The engineer is liberty mutuals pawn they said its all water damage.
I hired An attorney and the team came out and they said it was all from wind so i had my own engineer come and got his report the same all wind damage. Ive been fitting with Liberty Mutual for one year and still nothing no payout and fitting for something i payed for and high-priced too. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company They are Thieves Stay away im posting to all review sites and blogs i know this is not going to hurt them
But They are the worst company to have Liberty Mutual
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."
- "I am a software expert and have analysed the Align Technology Alignment Process. On top of that, I analysed the Aligners themselves by taking them apart in a special laboratory...."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."