Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual Will Not Pay damages from Super Stom Sandy
Update added by user Oct 03, 2013
Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2013
In August 2012 I had a leak in my roof and called for a claim well told me were gonna pay for a couple of shingles. On Oct 29 2013
Super Storm Sandy Hit i called Liberty Mutual and the claim adjuster came and looked at my roof he said the roof was fine and where going to pay you for a couple of shingles wow Thieves. I had a contractor come out he said the roof was destroyed. ok Then i had the whole house looked at the house has extensive damage they send another claim adjuster and an engineer. The engineer is liberty mutuals pawn they said its all water damage.
I hired An attorney and the team came out and they said it was all from wind so i had my own engineer come and got his report the same all wind damage. Ive been fitting with Liberty Mutual for one year and still nothing no payout and fitting for something i payed for and high-priced too. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company They are Thieves Stay away im posting to all review sites and blogs i know this is not going to hurt them
But They are the worst company to have Liberty Mutual
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email. The "lovely" email told me..."
- "Mother and Son Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Ak 2013. State Farm is the Corporate Giant which holds the Workers Comp claim. The Family extremely abused and abandoned by this company to say..."
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "They have sent my parcel by mistake to another province in china and try to send it to my by local express company which i believe one of them they..."
- " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..."
- "Went to Keith Pierson looking for a car, they told me they do accept trade in and told them about my credit score they ran all the credit check and..."