Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual Will Not Pay damages from Super Stom Sandy
Update added by user Oct 03, 2013
Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2013
In August 2012 I had a leak in my roof and called for a claim well told me were gonna pay for a couple of shingles. On Oct 29 2013
Super Storm Sandy Hit i called Liberty Mutual and the claim adjuster came and looked at my roof he said the roof was fine and where going to pay you for a couple of shingles wow Thieves. I had a contractor come out he said the roof was destroyed. ok Then i had the whole house looked at the house has extensive damage they send another claim adjuster and an engineer. The engineer is liberty mutuals pawn they said its all water damage.
I hired An attorney and the team came out and they said it was all from wind so i had my own engineer come and got his report the same all wind damage. Ive been fitting with Liberty Mutual for one year and still nothing no payout and fitting for something i payed for and high-priced too. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company They are Thieves Stay away im posting to all review sites and blogs i know this is not going to hurt them
But They are the worst company to have Liberty Mutual
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised..."
- "157930348 - order number My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here? I emailed and the..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."