we were rear ended 2 years ago by someone insured by this company my husband and i are the victims of accident still no offer no settlement for serious injuries permanent it is disgraceful and disgusting red light he puts foot on gas pedal we are suffering liberty is doing nothing not their job heard poor things about them now we know why can not work walk pain constant living on pain meds requires very serious surgery for my husband lost total independence have to have others do everything for us not a scratch on him or his car disgusted
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "He refused to refund a deposit left by a woman who passed away 3 days after leaving it. He was extremely rude and condescending to her husband. Told him that..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been..."
- "I went online to order the Uniquely Yours plan which quoted a price for $241.99 but when I went to order it changed the price up to $339.99. I called..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."