I have been dealing with Liberty Mutual for over a month.I have been the individual to do every single action; duties which are their jobs.

They have never reached out to communicate with me and I have had repeated phone calls getting different information every time. I have been coerced into moving my own vehicle (which was damaged completely and towed due to THEIR party), and told that I am responsible for taking care of the vehicle. I have been given false information at every turn.

I have had the most frustrating experiences due to their lack of belief in the police report.I am currently very angry with this company and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Liberty Mutual Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Safety Insurance or Travelers Insurance Company that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Liberty Mutual Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Liberty Mutual Insurance?

Comments