Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual and its employee John B Schulte (attorney)
I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance with Liberty Mutual.
A few days after the fire I was given an advance on my policy. Days after that, I obtained a phone call from Liberty Mutual and without the company giving me a reason..."they cancelled my policy". My premiums were paid up to date.
I have been fighting with Liberty Mutual (demanding a reason why I was cancelled, filed a complaint with my state's insurance commission, hired an attorney, etc.).
After 2 1/2 years, I get a call from an attorney named John B. Schulte of Bedford, New Hampshire. This attorney is also an employee of Liberty Mutual.
Attorney Schulte is a very rude, disrespectful, likes to threaten, very intimidating, deceptive human being. He needs to take a class on how to be compassionate and a human.
In the beginning of the year, he called me to setup a time for a deposition. I went to the deposition an he asked questions about my family, work among other things that were not related to the fire.
It was a month after the deposition he called me and told me that he had a settlement offer and to call him back the next day. I did call him back and I was told that there was no settlement to be made, he claimed that my Renter's Insurance Application was a fraud!!!
My advise for anyone who considers renter's insurance, home insurance, auto insurance, etc. do not go with this company. I have binged this attorney and company and there are numerous complaints regarding both parties.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Renters Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "Attorney Hermes Eraclides from the law firm of Eraclides Gelman Hall Indek Goodman & Waters owns a house address: 4136 Roberts Point Cir, Sarasota Florida 34242. The house was presented..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business, little do they know I have several cameras surrounding the parameters..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."