Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual and its employee John B Schulte (attorney)
I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance with Liberty Mutual.
A few days after the fire I was given an advance on my policy. Days after that, I obtained a phone call from Liberty Mutual and without the company giving me a reason..."they cancelled my policy". My premiums were paid up to date.
I have been fighting with Liberty Mutual (demanding a reason why I was cancelled, filed a complaint with my state's insurance commission, hired an attorney, etc.).
After 2 1/2 years, I get a call from an attorney named John B. Schulte of Bedford, New Hampshire. This attorney is also an employee of Liberty Mutual.
Attorney Schulte is a very rude, disrespectful, likes to threaten, very intimidating, deceptive human being. He needs to take a class on how to be compassionate and a human.
In the beginning of the year, he called me to setup a time for a deposition. I went to the deposition an he asked questions about my family, work among other things that were not related to the fire.
It was a month after the deposition he called me and told me that he had a settlement offer and to call him back the next day. I did call him back and I was told that there was no settlement to be made, he claimed that my Renter's Insurance Application was a fraud!!!
My advise for anyone who considers renter's insurance, home insurance, auto insurance, etc. do not go with this company. I have binged this attorney and company and there are numerous complaints regarding both parties.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Renters Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."