I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance with Liberty Mutual.

A few days after the fire I was given an advance on my policy. Days after that, I obtained a phone call from Liberty Mutual and without the company giving me a reason..."they cancelled my policy". My premiums were paid up to date.

I have been fighting with Liberty Mutual (demanding a reason why I was cancelled, filed a complaint with my state's insurance commission, hired an attorney, etc.).

After 2 1/2 years, I get a call from an attorney named John B. Schulte of Bedford, New Hampshire. This attorney is also an employee of Liberty Mutual.

Attorney Schulte is a very rude, disrespectful, likes to threaten, very intimidating, deceptive human being. He needs to take a class on how to be compassionate and a human.

In the beginning of the year, he called me to setup a time for a deposition. I went to the deposition an he asked questions about my family, work among other things that were not related to the fire.

It was a month after the deposition he called me and told me that he had a settlement offer and to call him back the next day. I did call him back and I was told that there was no settlement to be made, he claimed that my Renter's Insurance Application was a fraud!!!

My advise for anyone who considers renter's insurance, home insurance, auto insurance, etc. do not go with this company. I have binged this attorney and company and there are numerous complaints regarding both parties.

Review about: Liberty Mutual Insurance Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Liberty Mutual Insurance?

Comments

Hello, these sleezebags did myself a double blow! They failed to

pay a large-loss home claim and then their adjuster pocketed

a check! His name is Mike Famligletti of Bedford MA or NH office!

I pray that God will be vengeful in this instance!!!!!