Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Jan 12

Original review posted by user Jan 11

Tairah Brown to Safeco Insurance - Liberty Mutual Insurance

I am very disappointed in the customer service at Safeco. It’s bad enough having someone lie about the accident they caused, however, the Safeco adjuster Rachel Norris decided that not returning any calls was appropriate after I worked hard for 2 weeks to get the police report. Then Rachel’s manager (I highly doubt he was a manager due to his extreme unprofessionalism) Robert Freeman, after leaving him a message has Alex call me back to get the police report and make the liability decision. Well Alex, briefly read the report (that clearly places your insured at fault)and was very quick to deny liability while simultaneously laughing at my disappointment and frustration. Safeco this horrible treatment wasn’t enough, Robert ( the manager that I can’t imagine truly carries that title) gets on the phone and basically says he doesn’t care that I am upset and no further investigation will be done. When I asked for Roberts manager he did provide her number, but instead of transferring me to his manager he added more salt to the wound and transferred me to the hotline. Safeco, is this the brand you want to carry? Doing the right thing isn’t always easy but it’s necessary when your insured can’t be truthful.

Protecting your insured doesn’t mean screw the innocent. It means taking the necessary steps to make sure they aren’t lying. Guess what your insured is lying and I am the innocent party and demanding a full investigation be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeco Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

I liked: That there are other alternatives to liberty mutual insurance.

I didn't like: Everything about them.

Comments