I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket.
My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now"
I closed my account with Liberty Mutual, In retaliation they sent a fraudulent bill to collections, deliberately damaging my excellent credit.
I have a contract proving I owed nothing, They say it was for past due.
I have been to Civil Court and the Judge sided against my leagaly binding contract. I have filed an appeal.
In the Magistrate Court I was the only one sworn in, put on the witness stand, and badgered by Liberty Mutuals Attorney.
I didn't get to ask questions and they didn't have to answer any.
I say that is a corupt Judge. The Magistrate says there is no recording of the procedings. Next time I am taking a recorder so it can't happen again.
I have a contract that contradicts the claim they sent to collections. I think that is fraud and should be dealt with by the "Non Corupt" Justice System!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "I'm tried to order door handle for Samsung refrigerator.Before that,i'm contacted via e-mail to rep.and ask about right part,(I provide them model # and s/n)They said,we have it and gave..."
- "I purchased in June a Lazy Boy sofa, reclined and love seat...along with the customer care warranty. Total price w tax and delivery was 3,400 dollars. As with most women..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."