Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutuals fraud & Corrupt Judges?

About me:

I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket.

My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now"

I closed my account with Liberty Mutual, In retaliation they sent a fraudulent bill to collections, deliberately damaging my excellent credit.

I have a contract proving I owed nothing, They say it was for past due.

I have been to Civil Court and the Judge sided against my leagaly binding contract. I have filed an appeal.

In the Magistrate Court I was the only one sworn in, put on the witness stand, and badgered by Liberty Mutuals Attorney.

I didn't get to ask questions and they didn't have to answer any.

I say that is a corupt Judge. The Magistrate says there is no recording of the procedings. Next time I am taking a recorder so it can't happen again.

I have a contract that contradicts the claim they sent to collections. I think that is fraud and should be dealt with by the "Non Corupt" Justice System!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wanda B

Aug 05, 2011 #323836

I have been posting a url in the News Papers asking for donations on leagel fees. It reads: Consumer Protection or Consumer protection Coruption, you decide go to . Now that people in the comunity know the case the appeals Judge has to be just in his decision. Now they are willing to meet with me at the Court House to settle befor there found guilty of fraud. Never give up the fight, It will be worth it in the end.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Liberty Mutual Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Liberty Mutual Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about