Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutuals fraud & Corrupt Judges?
I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket.
My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now"
I closed my account with Liberty Mutual, In retaliation they sent a fraudulent bill to collections, deliberately damaging my excellent credit.
I have a contract proving I owed nothing, They say it was for past due.
I have been to Civil Court and the Judge sided against my leagaly binding contract. I have filed an appeal.
In the Magistrate Court I was the only one sworn in, put on the witness stand, and badgered by Liberty Mutuals Attorney.
I didn't get to ask questions and they didn't have to answer any.
I say that is a corupt Judge. The Magistrate says there is no recording of the procedings. Next time I am taking a recorder so it can't happen again.
I have a contract that contradicts the claim they sent to collections. I think that is fraud and should be dealt with by the "Non Corupt" Justice System!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I purchased in June a Lazy Boy sofa, reclined and love seat...along with the customer care warranty. Total price w tax and delivery was 3,400 dollars. As with most women..."
- "I'm tried to order door handle for Samsung refrigerator.Before that,i'm contacted via e-mail to rep.and ask about right part,(I provide them model # and s/n)They said,we have it and gave..."