we were rear ended 2 years ago by someone insured by this company my husband and i are the victims of accident still no offer no settlement for serious injuries permanent it is disgraceful and disgusting red light he puts foot on gas pedal we are suffering liberty is doing nothing not their job heard poor things about them now we know why can not work walk pain constant living on pain meds requires very serious surgery for my husband lost total independence have to have others do everything for us not a scratch on him or his car disgusted
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair. They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners..."
- "He refused to refund a deposit left by a woman who passed away 3 days after leaving it. He was extremely rude and condescending to her husband. Told him that..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "So, unhappy about the purchase of rogal prestige cookware, promise non stick pots, waste 2000.00, in these pots, I'm a single mother of 5 kids, now in debt with..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."