Liberty Mutual Insurance - Review about Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance from Arroyo Grande, California
My car was hit by.Massive truck.
It should have been total loss BUT the truck was insured by liberty too.After wasting $13,000 I have almost died in it twice- once when it leaked gas and last month when a wheel locked on the freeway
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I recently had the opportunity to get back a treasured antique Morris Chair from a family member back east. I live in California so I called around looking for a..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."