Liberty Mutual Insurance - Their claim about not raising your rates if you have claim is BS

38 of 190 Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews

So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair.They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners insurance...claimed i lost the " no claim discount".

I find it strange they advertise they won't raise your rates for a claim and then turn around and do the same! It galls me that they can get away with this and still are able to advertise their no claim rate increase policy while behind the scenes pulling it off on unsuspecting policyholders.

So I called them to complain...no joy, they would not do anything to address the issue.I'm looking for new insurance!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Liberty Mutual Insurance Claim
Review category
Insurance
review #725167

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Liberty Mutual Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 190 Liberty Mutual Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 23 #1099791

The commercials are about Auto rates genius. And with the rate increase they probably gave you more coverage as it their policy to increase the value of your house to compensate for inflation giving you better coverage. But I suppose you didn't read your policy did you?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.