So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair.They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners insurance...claimed i lost the " no claim discount".

I find it strange they advertise they won't raise your rates for a claim and then turn around and do the same! It galls me that they can get away with this and still are able to advertise their no claim rate increase policy while behind the scenes pulling it off on unsuspecting policyholders.

So I called them to complain...no joy, they would not do anything to address the issue.I'm looking for new insurance!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive claim rating policies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of liberty mutual insurance claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Liberty Mutual Insurance needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liberty mutual insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liberty Mutual Insurance. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Safety Insurance, Travelers Insurance Company, Metlife or Amica Insurance.

Had an Experience with Liberty Mutual Insurance?

Comments

catjlt72

The commercials are about Auto rates genius. And with the rate increase they probably gave you more coverage as it their policy to increase the value of your house to compensate for inflation giving you better coverage. But I suppose you didn't read your policy did you?

Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States #1066626

I think they were talking about auto coverage, IF, you purchased that particular coverage. Listen to the ad.