Liberty Mutual Insurance - Their claim about not raising your rates if you have claim is BS
So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair.They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners insurance...claimed i lost the " no claim discount".
I find it strange they advertise they won't raise your rates for a claim and then turn around and do the same! It galls me that they can get away with this and still are able to advertise their no claim rate increase policy while behind the scenes pulling it off on unsuspecting policyholders.
So I called them to complain...no joy, they would not do anything to address the issue.I'm looking for new insurance!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."