Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair.They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners insurance...claimed i lost the " no claim discount".

Related: Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual will not be there for you when you need them

I find it strange they advertise they won't raise your rates for a claim and then turn around and do the same! It galls me that they can get away with this and still are able to advertise their no claim rate increase policy while behind the scenes pulling it off on unsuspecting policyholders.

So I called them to complain...no joy, they would not do anything to address the issue.I'm looking for new insurance!

Review about: Liberty Mutual Insurance Claim.

I didn't like: Deceptive claim rating policies.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $500
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Liberty Mutual Insurance?

Comments

The commercials are about Auto rates genius. And with the rate increase they probably gave you more coverage as it their policy to increase the value of your house to compensate for inflation giving you better coverage. But I suppose you didn't read your policy did you?

Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States #1066626

I think they were talking about auto coverage, IF, you purchased that particular coverage. Listen to the ad.