So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair.They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners insurance...claimed i lost the " no claim discount".
I find it strange they advertise they won't raise your rates for a claim and then turn around and do the same! It galls me that they can get away with this and still are able to advertise their no claim rate increase policy while behind the scenes pulling it off on unsuspecting policyholders.
So I called them to complain...no joy, they would not do anything to address the issue.I'm looking for new insurance!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."