Additional Fees

I have claimed for an auto insurance last month but have't got any response from your adjuster "LISA SILVAS" . The Liberty insurance driver hit my vehicle and i have files a claim against her , i have given the statement and also went for vehicle inspection.

The estimate has been mailed to me as well as to the adjuster, but still she keeps on saying that i have yet to get statement from the driver. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING .VERY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I will not take an auto insurance from liberty insurance ever again and also not recomment to my friends, who are looking for their auto insurance now.

PLEASE, solve my ISSUE ASAP and I need to fix my vehicle. MY CLAIM NO is : 032 485 833

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of liberty mutual insurance auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Liberty Mutual Insurance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liberty mutual insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liberty Mutual Insurance. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Safety Insurance, Travelers Insurance Company, Metlife or Amica Insurance.

Comments