We've owned our house here in North Carolina since 1999, and have been with Liberty Mutual for the past 13 years.

About two months ago Liberty Mutual sent us a letter stating that the State of North Carolina had recently placed a rate cap on homeowners insurance, and that in order to renew our homeowners insurance we would have to sign and return a document to Liberty Mutual agreeing to pay a rate outside of the State mandated cap.

As the rate quoted by Liberty Mutual was basically the same rate we were already paying - and seeing as we have always been happy with Liberty Mutual - we decided to stay with Liberty Mutual. So we signed the document and mailed it back to Liberty Mutual.

Two weeks ago, we received a letter from Liberty Mutual stating that because we had not returned the document in a timely manner Liberty Mutual was canceling out homeowners insurance effective at the end of our policy this month.

Sorry we weren't as timely as you would have liked, Liberty Mutual. But if this is your attitude after us being loyal 13 year customers, perhaps it's for the better.

Review about: Liberty Mutual Insurance Homeowners Insurance.

Had an Experience with Liberty Mutual Insurance?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Liberty Mutual and its employee John B Schulte (attorney) Liberty Mutual Insurance "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more